What Do You Need Or Want? Ask yourself these questions! What types of lawn care services are you considering? Where do you need the most assistance?
Realize that the realm of lawn care can be all-encompassing and involve your entire yard or garden in addition to the lawn.
- Do you want to turn over complete responsibility to someone else and have nothing left to do, except look at and enjoy your yard?
- Do you want help with only mowing and edging the lawn and feel you can take care of everything else?
- Do you want to pick and choose which tasks you retain and what you pay to have done?
Consider the various categories of lawn and garden care:
- mowing and edging;
- weed pulling or killing;
- bug and/or disease treatment;
- lawn aeration or de-thatching;
- irrigation system maintenance and repair;
- trimming of shrubs or hedges;
- planting or reseeding;
- clean-up and hauling; and more.
Which of these are on your “to-do” list, and which do you want to move to CJ’s Seasonal’s list?
As you reflect on those options, consider more than just the actual tasks themselves. Think about the combined investment of time, energy and money to accomplish each one.
- You may enjoy some gardening chores and hate others. How would your quality of life improve by making certain changes?
- You may be willing to take care of certain items, but don’t have the time, health or knowledge to do them well.
- You may be completely unwilling to continue doing some of these chores, or the cost of help may temper your reluctance.
- You may have a family member to assist you or you may be on your own.
All of these factors should influence your approach to lawn care services.
We are here to help you
Contact us today and let us help you design a lawn maintenance plan that’s right for you.