Do you have all the equipment and tools that you need if you reserve some tasks for yourself?
- Is your equipment in good shape, or soon in need of replacement?
- Does using this equipment frustrate, irritate or even scare you?
- Would you feel differently if you had better quality tools, or more specialized ones? (Or “More Power!” as Tim The Tool Man Taylor used to say!)
- What amount would you likely spend in the next year if you bought all the tools and materials required to care for your yard?
- Do you have adequate storage space for your equipment and supplies?
- Is it easily accessible or does it cause aggravation every time you approach
- Do you wish you could devote that space to another purpose?
If these are valid concerns for you, you might want to consider to what extent the cost of lawn care services would be mitigated by no more tool purchases.